Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fever & Step Brothers

Today I woke up feeling like I got ran over by a tractor trailer. What is being sick? Why was this ever invented? The horrible morning when you wake up after being fine the day before is the worst. Why me? So all day I laid on the couch hoping to feel better. Luckily, the movie, Step Brothers was on. Who doesn't love that movie? Step Brothers in my opinion is one of the funniest movies ever created. There are so many good parts I cannot even think of my favorite. A hilarious part is when they step brothers are talking about their favorite things and then go, "Did we just become best friends?" "Yup." "Do you want to go do karate in the garage?" "Yup." They are so corny and funny. Also , another great part is where they build the bunk beds. Everything about that part is hilarious. Altogether it is a great movie and thankfully helped me feel a little better. Although it is only 7:30, I'm about to go to sleep and pray I feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment