Sunday, February 27, 2011

State Patty's Day

Have you ever heard of a University making up their own holiday? Well, Penn State Main Campus University created their own holiday known at "State Patty's Day". The police are looking to shut down this holiday because of the chaos and numerous amounts of people from all over going to Main Campus on this day. There are parties everywhere and it is complete insanity! My sister is a senior at Penn State and absolutely loves it there. She insisted on me attending State Patty's Day since it is her last year at Penn State. This past Saturday was my first State Patty's Day and most definitely not my last. It is such an entertaining event. Everyone gets dressed up in green, white, orange, and goes all out for this holiday. I loved State Patty's Day and I highly recommend attending it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment