Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kesha Rose Sebert  was born March 1, 1987. You may not recognize "Kesha Rose Sebert" because she is better known as Ke$ha. Ke$ha is an American pop singer and songwriter. In my opinion, she is a lyrical genius. Ke$ha has her own style and doesn't give a fuck about what other people think of her. She makes up her own trends and everyone follows. Ke$ha is a role model of mine for numerous reasons. She loves glitter and sparkles which is my absolute favorite thing. I wear at least one thing everyday with sparkles. Her lyrics are hilarious, out of control, and have a "screw you" attitude. For example, from her song: "Crazy Beautiful Life"
"I just hope some people see,



There's nothing that I'm tryna be.
Let me just stop, all the shit talk.
I know I'm the new bitch on the block.
I been through my sketchy phases,
Been broke, been a shitty waitress.
But, I'm not now, guess it worked out.
Got here by runnin' my mouth."


Ke$ha is an outstanding person and is a phenomenal artist! Also, the dollar sign in her name is awesome because I do that too. I am going to her concert in two weekend & I cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment